Fed National - posting May 26, 2021
SIU Investigator-Central Florida
For over 20 years, FedNat, a Property & Casualty insurance carrier and claims adjusting company has served communities and families by providing quality insurance and claims services, specializing in Homeowners Insurance, High Value Homes, Flood, Condo, General Liability Insurance and more.
Our team of experienced insurance professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional products and services. Our exceptional service model has earned us an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and our strong leadership continues to be the key to our continued success.
If you aspire to be the face of a dynamic organization like FedNat and be a part of an exceptional team of professionals who believe in the highest level of Customer Service, with respect, compassion and genuine concern for our clients at the forefront of all we do. We welcome you to be a part of our team in achieving these goals.
If you desire to be a part of FedNat, please take a moment to review the position responsibilities and requirements below for the position of SIU Investigator and submit your resume to HR-Recruit@FedNat.com.
• Conducts timely investigations of questionable claims
• Completes background data and relevant fieldwork, analyzes data and develops investigative strategies
• Coordinates and attends Examinations Under Oath
• Prepares and submits detailed investigative reports and make investigative recommendations to relevant departments
• Report suspected fraudulent activity and work with the Dept. of Insurance, Dept. of Insurance Fraud
and police authorities by gathering relevant materials to substantiate the case;
• Must reside in Central Florida and be willing to travel within the region
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word;
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely;
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task;
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards;
• Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal;
• Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information;
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing
Education & Experience:
• 5-20 Adjuster license a must;
• Liability Claims handling on Homeowners, Auto & GL a must.
• Some college preferred;
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience;
• Minimum of 3 years direct related experience.
FedNat is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, DFW, offering a comprehensive benefit program including, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, with a great management team and working environment.
Report Insurance Fraud
This link takes you to the Florida Department of Insurance Fraud's Reporting page:
Contact the chapter president in your area for more information.
This website is a joint effort by the chapters of the Florida IASIU to be a repository for meeting and membership information as well as news and job listings.